A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday, September 13, 2008


I was searching for 'Dandelion, The Movie' in youtube and I came to click on this video which has no correlation to the one that I'm seeking for. But, first thing first, that 'Dandelion' movie was made in 2004, starring by Vincent Kartheiser who played Connor in 'Angel series'. Talking about 'Angel', I have only watched until season 4 presumably and I still remember how late I stayed awake in order to wait for the movie to be played on TV. Broadcasting only once a week, it seemed to get on my nerves sometimes when there was an unending shower of white rain in the TV. 'Angel' was my favourite series during my secondary school times. Sometimes I missed it on the TV, and by the time the next episode was played, I was even more confused with the whole story. I don't know how was the ending, or is the movie series still going on?All I know is one of the characters, Fred, was dead? Also, another guy, Wesley was dead too. As to Connor, he has forgotten everything including that Angel fathered him. Well, confusing really! ahhas.


ohkays, back to dandelion stuffs. ahhas. It seems that I'm really interested in dandelion now. From Jay's song, Dandelion's Promise, to the Dandelion Movie. And another animation about dandelion too(scroll down). It 's about a grandpa and his grand-daughter. I think they are separated in two different worlds, and obviously they are missing each other so much! I was touched by the awesome animation. Believe it or not, tears welled up in my eyes. Try to watch it!


Oh yeh, I'm seeking for that 'Dandelion' Movie, American-made one. The trailer impresses me, and I'm gonna watch it if I got it. (: I reckon the ending is a sad and tragic one?







Back to top