|
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Lol. There was another bday surprise after chiewshing's one in this month going on yesterday. Well, it seemed to be quite successful one, though when he came in the restaurant, he said, 'Is the cake for me?' . ahhas. We was like, 'Of course then!'. Presumably, it was too early to celebrate as his bday is supposed to be this tuesday. Happy Advanced Birthday, KimHow! Ohkays. It was so fun last night. Well, I love that kind of hang-out together. It is always some gatherings and bday parties that would bring everyone of us together and have so much fun! It's really so hilarious! Actually, we planned the bday surprise one day earlier during dinner time. ahhas. But that Plan A didn't seem to work well, so here came Plan B in the last minute. And of course, everything was so well, and we were afraid the perfect Plan B would go wrong in the end. But it didn't. ahhas. Well, actually Plan A sounds better than Plan B. But Plan B was not bad too. It was like this. Three of us were waiting in the Penang's Food restaurant while some other would bring Kimhow over to the place where the surprise would be going on. And so here he came. Peiying signalled to Amelia and she lighted up the singing candle as Kimhow was on the way to the table. ahhas. Ohkays. Then he saw it. With some kind of confused look, he doubted if that was for him. hahas. We was like Duh. Of course, man! hahas. (: So the dinner time came. We ordered food, talked and laughed. Well, I really love this kind of gathering. All were happy! I think we didnt snap many photos. I'm gonna upload some soon though. The food was extremely superbly delicious, especially the Penang Curry Chicken. Yummys! (: I had no say at all, no doubt as I was slurping my food down. hahahs. Then we wanted to go for Kbox but it was fully-booked. aww. No singing! So we went out to see some car racing event going on. Im not really amazed by racing cars, yet can be another experience though. Some cool cars. hahas. But I played a racing car machine last night, and was sweating all the time during the game. If the steering was to corrode, I bet it was my sweat glands' fault. ahhas. (: ohkay. Then we went on to drink bubble milk tea in Formosa. Well, the atmosphere in that sort-of-like a coffee shop is so relaxing with the blue big sofas, a big TV and also three big basketball machine! We chatted so much at first, and then I was like making some gestures of throwing basketball as to signal them of 'wanna play that basketball machines?'. And here we came! We played, and I was addicted to it. hahas. Well, at least I exercised. hahas. I bet the people in the shop were thinking that I was insane right at that moment! LoL. ahhas. (: Well, there was such a pro guy playing that basketball machine. He used both hands and looked like as if he was swimming. He was so cool! Well, I saw lots last night. hahas. Melting all the way. (: Oh yeh, we were trying to stick stickers on each other's back stealthily when walking on the street. It was something like 'Get Laid Eggs In WA'. hahas. (: I love all the fun! (: Until today. Saturdays is going to be the worst day for the whole week ever in this year! I just read my horoscope off from the facebook. It says, ' Sagittarius: An event you've been waiting for is happening this weekend, and it will be even better than expected! . '. Lol. I think its wrong. It should have been, 'Sagittarius: An event you've been waiting for is happening this weekend, and it will be even WORSE Lol. I couldn't help it, but to release my feeling of having being treated inequally all the way. This proves that egalitarianism could not be truly happening. I'm losing all my breath now. Well, it is UPM. U*****s, P*******s, M*********s! Right, right, right. I'm not losing. I'm not losing. I just wish that time could pass on more quickly, and after Fridays, it'll be Sundays. ): Alrighty. Quite a long post today. |
|


