|
Friday, August 15, 2008
So. I've changed my blogskin again. I totally cant stand the previous one. A feeling to throw up as soon as I see the colour. ahhas. Well, I wasted a night-time again, doing all these blog stuffs. Wasting my time and procrastinating every now and then. Ohkays. This is the last time that I would change my blogskin for sure. hahas. Well, this isn't my taste at all. I have no choice, cos this is the only one that I found that I could work with the codings. Anyways, I like a change for all these. When we are tired of something, we need a change. A betetr change. Whenever I think that I'm usual, I will always act differently. Weird, aint it? ahhas. So, nothing much. I need to catch up with my works or else Im going to be really dead meat. Alrights then. Nites. Love ya! (: |
|


