|
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Based on the title, not that I'm goin to talk about romeo and juliet whole night for this. As if. hahas. Well, the 'thee', 'thou', 'thy' and etc.. the words of literature make me confused all over, but I get the whole point of the movie, starring by Leonardo Dicaprio and Claire Danes. ehhes. (: A quite nice movie actually, yet quite slow in the beginning and scenes without romeo and juliet together. ahhas. Well, the ending is that both die. Actually, it is the postman's fault, however partly Romeo's fault for being so dumb to play baseball when the postman comes to give him a letter from the Priest. I think all in the letter is about the plot. The cunning plan that comes up from the Priest himself, by telling Juliet to drink some sort of chemical stuffs that make her dead for a few hours, waiting for romeo's return and they can reunite. But all come wrong because of the stupid romeo for not getting the letter. ahhas. Anyways, quite a dramatic and tragic love story indeed. However, some scenes really make me wanna throw up so I forwarded it. hahas. (: Well, that's how I spent my night just now. (: Anyways, those who love romantic movies and are literature lovers, it's worth watching indeed. I would rate this 6 out of 10. ahhas. (: umm. I'm gonna say this as it shocked me as well. I was really surprised when my applic math lecturer asked my classmate -sharene- where I was during the lesson. Well, in fact, I did attend the class, just that I changed my seat. I was supposed to be sitting in front of sharene, but today I sat beside her in the second row. And wth, my lecturer asked sharene after ther class where I was. The class is not that big or crowded to spot me just sitting in the second row behind amelia. hhahas. Probably, I'm not outstanding enough to be spotted in class. I might need some sort of attention like changing my hairstyle. ahhas. No way! I could not believe this. My lecturer cant recognise after I've been in his class for 7 mths. Ridiculous. ahahs. Ohkays. I forgive him. (: I just feel freaking tired to search for my belt. I need a new belt! hhaas. Alrights. Hmm. Just wondering how long should I stay here after my waufp exam to have a nice hols. Im just thinkin if I'm goin to be back in perth again next year. A feeling to have a new environment, but I'm freaking lazy to move. hahas. (: Anyways, let's see. I need an adrenaline rush. ah. (: |
|


