|
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I almost overslept this morning. Well, it was not very late when I woke up. It's just that I'm really a slacker and I need more time to do my stuffs all those. ahhas. Anyways, I was not late for class. Also, I bought the same coffee like that on last Friday before I went into Applic Maths class. hahahs. Amazingly, I could finish all the 400ml of coffee, if im not wrong, in my Applic Class. I kept on sucking the coffee whenever I feel like I wanna flop down at anytime soon. But that's part of the reason for I think I'm addicted to the Iced Coffee in packet from refectory. ahhas. Sucked them all. I thought I couldn't finish it. hahas. Anyways, I got very thirsty after that. hahas. (: Nothing much that happen today. umm. Yeh, I went to Curtin Uni last sunday. Well, overall it is awesomely huge. Nice Uni actually. Lots and lots of people. Anyways, I got a lot of free stuffs. I can't help grabbing any stuffs that I saw. hahas. (: I love this song so much. I put a video down there. There are chinese and korean versions of this song below my chatbox. Enjoy ya! 至少还有你 - 林忆莲 Zhishao hai you ni - Lin Yi Lian I dont know what to write in my blog these days. My blog has lived for 4 months. (: I couldn't hope for more. Everything is gonna be alrights. (: |
|


