A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Thursday, August 28, 2008


Well, the day hasn't started so much yet, not even half. hahas. But I have already enjoyed almost all of it. nah. I mean I just got some songs for myself. The songs I used to listen two or three years back. Thinking back, I think I was absolutely crazy with the songs that I just had with me. But I have a different feeling when I listen back to these songs just now. Everything is not the same anymore, and it has been changing from time to time. And time never awaits us. Time never has its sympathies on us. It's up to us to make time in our control. (:

I gotta go for my class. (: bliss!

I just remember I haven't on-ed my laptop for like 5days until today. (:

Oh yeh, enjoy this video clip. My recent favourite video clip. (:

S.H.E - 說你愛我[KTV]




Back to top