|
Friday, August 22, 2008
Lost. I can't find it back. It's lost. It's gone forever? It's one of my keychains dangling on my phone for months. It's gone. I just realised it this morning in my human bio class. I felt that a part of me was lost? Well, it's not that serious though. But that's the one and the only that I have with me. hahas. (: Anyways, sometimes people say when you lose something, dont find it back. If it is yours, definitely it'll come back to you again. I give up finding the keychain. It's a memory. hahas. Alrighty, I dont wanna think about it anymore. I'm freakin tired now. A lil bit. hahas. Nothing much today. I went to Perth City with Amelia again. Talking craps and shopped around. ahhas. We sat in McD shop. I was waiting for that girl to stuff her McD burger and fries. hahas. No offence though. And there was something very weird and funny goin on at that time. The McD's toilet. Several people came, intending to go into the toilet, but it was locked. And they looked desperate. However, some could open the door so easily. We believed that the door was automatically operated. hahas. I went to Woolworths, bought stuffs, and before that I met Sarah jane, josephine and isabel. ahhas. My 'aunty' fame came again. ahhas. Alrighty. When you gain something, you have to lose something else. hahas. But I dont know what I gain. |
|


