A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Friday, August 8, 2008


I think I've times when I will automatically go completely crazy with crappy stuffs. Laughters, jokes and all the crappiness will come out from me. hahas. Sort of like a time-based illness. ahhas. Well, I couldn't find any cure to my illness here. That's me!

When you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, laughter is the best medicine!



In the bus, promoting the milk! hahas.. Well, I suggested that we should one take one packet of the milk and suck it in the bus like small kids. Wouldn't that be fun? hahas. (:
We went to the city to get a cake for Tiara. It was for her surprise bday party in her house there. (:



In the bus with amelia. ahhas. (:

Happy Birthday to Tiara! I just went to her surprise bday party this evening. Well, another bday party to attend with fun! They were so funny! ahhas! (:

Happy Birthday to June and Auntie Maria in Singapore! They are all 8th August bday gals!

May all their wishes come true! (:

There are plenty of stuffs to do recently and for the next few days. Another gal's bday's coming soon! ahhas. Hers's tomoro. ahhas. (:

Im goin to sleep in a bit. (: Exhausted! Nites. (:

love ya!


Back to top