|
Monday, August 4, 2008
I'm back for blogging again! (: Well, it seems that days are leaving us far behind and more stuffs are yet to come. Tests, exams, hols, parties, enjoyment, and home are coming up nearer and nearer. Practically, I can't wait all of these to end, yet I dont wanna the time to go on ticking without guilt. I can vaguely remember how my life is treating me nowadays. It's like I wake up everyday and happen to see that the sun is on top of me, and when the darkness glooms over, I'll flop down in my bed, cuddling for warmth and having my sweet night dreams. Well, virtually I have no sweet dreams at night these days. A few, I could say, but I couldnt remember it at all in the next morning. I just couldn't comprehend why the time has to lapse so guiltlessly. hmph. Darn. Im into a stupid deal, which I regard as a deal to none of my advantage at all, after I thought of it for several times. Well, I don't really care about that. The fundamental thing that I care is the food, Kaiten Sushi, if I happen to succeed in shutting up myself from saying the word EHs everytime when I talk to the Person in this silly deal too. And guess what. I blurted out one EH when I asked him if his PSP has got any Bomberman Games. Gosh. It's only the first day. My limit is not to say more than 50 times in ten weeks. Ohkays. Let us calculate this. 50 times in 10 weeks means I can only blurt out less than or exactly 5 times a week. If I'm not that dumb, I could keep that less than 5. Ohkays. Now since I have a maximum of 5 times to say in a week, it means that I have the chance to say less than 5/7 EHs in a day. Virtually, I'm going to be a dead meat if I don't remind myself. See how that Person grinned evilly when the darn EH came out from my mouth! I don't really care the consequence, but not 'elvis presley'! Darn! Practically, the deal isn't beneficial to me at all! I'm not gonna give up! I'll just gesture and shut my mouth up if I have to. Well, there's still long to go. And I'm gonna think of my first move in my strategy and implement it, but why the hell I have to think about it. ahhas. Kaiten Sushi, of course, with some juicy can't-be-missed drama in my college. ahhas. (: Let's imagine about it. Lalala.. (: Somemore, I was shocked when siewlin told me there was an anonymous guy calling her up, looking for me and claiming him as my bf. wth. Who is that? Weirdo, I suppose. It's almost like 8 mths since my last visit to singapore. ahhas. Forget about that. (: I'm utterly gonna tortured myself for the rest of this week and next week. Less onlines, less slackings, less crappy stuffs, less whatsoevers.. I'm going to be dead meat if I don't work out everything fast enough. Oh yeh, I dont feel like I have just finished an Applic Test in the evening just now. Well, most probably, my brain has wiped out all the memories before I was told off by the college librarian, with amelia and gordon too. We were warned once before that due to our loud whispers. Well, I dont really care and I wasn't sure if people were loooking over when we were told to get out of the library. At least, I got popular for that very moment. I felt flashes of several eye snapshots of me. hahas. (: Keep cool man! Alright! I just finished chatting crap-piness on the phone with amelia. gosh, I couldnt stop laughing. hahhas. (: Live like there's no tomorrow! (: LOve ya! |
|


