A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Thursday, August 21, 2008


Indeed a birthday surprise, ain't it? Grilled chicken as a reason for chiewshing to come over to my place, and all my friends waiting for her intended to surprise her with a cake when she came in! Well, it worked though. Some parts. hahas. I went to get the cake after my chem class in the morning, rushing for the bus, but I missed it just a few metres away, looking it pass by just right before my eyes for I wish to scream and shout for the bus to stop. The bus was there earlier, and I was panting all the way for I walked as fast as I could, but the strong and cold wind was giving me more friction to go forward. ahhas. Well, that's ohkays. But the next bus was late for like 5 mins. Freaking buses. Why can't they be on time? ahhas. (:

Well, in the evening, that was when the birthday surprise happened. Tensed atmosphere was around while waiting for the bday girl to come in. hahas. She looked surprised though. ahhas. (: Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVA! Hope you like the 'grilled chicken' surprise!

I gotta get myself off from here now. I've lots to catch up.

anyways, here's a video clip that I just found out. Kinda love this song. Anyways, I dedicated this to the Bday Gal. ahhas. But the song is a bit sad, but there's bday meaning in it. hahas. (:



祝我生日快乐


Oh, I was really delighted. I should have stepped backwards for that moment in my chem class. Such a bliss! (: hahhas.


Back to top