A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday, August 30, 2008


I hesitated to blog today, but ended up here finally. Practically, I don't know what to write these days. I know obviously my blog entries are getting shorter and more dull day by day. That's why I'm putting up some video to entertain my readers. hahas. (: That's anyways part of the reasons.

As usual, what I did today, I had classes until 3.30pm, rushed for bus after that and got to the city to do my Friday routine, shopping for stuffs to eat for the latter week. Well, I wasn't in a good mood today. I was not sure of why I was like that. Presumably, I didn't get to sleep really well last night. Well, guess what. I fell off from the bed this morning, trying to catch my phone from slipping off from my hand but of no use as it still dropped onto the carpet. No damage was done luckily. hahas. It was like a disaster for me. hahas. (:

Ohkays, back to the city part. So I wasn't in the mood to window-attack the city's stores until I got some sushi-es into my stomach. Wow. See how food can really change my mood so significantly and instantly. I don't know, but presumably I think it was the food that made me alive again. After 4 sushi-es of different tastes, I was enlivened. But the sushi-es power didn't get to last long. I was back to my moody state after a while again. ahhas. Well, not long after that, amelia and me went to get Fries from Hungry Jack. ahhas. We sat in front of the Hungry Jack and munched the fries with the winter-spring breeze blowing quite strongly in the city. It was so nice even though it was like eating just fries in the cold. Then I goodbye-ed amelia in the train station. Having to get back home alone in the bus is one of the things that I dislike much. Well, sometimes I say.

Back home, I was practically tired. I showered and got myself some soup and fruits. That's my day.
I hope everything could get done soon. No more these and those.
It's the girl behind the scene, behind that laughters, behind all that smiles. (:
a lil bit of something will always delight her.


Back to top