|
Saturday, August 9, 2008
I've never had such fun until today again. It was quite thrilling to have birthday party celebrated in Utopia KTV. So nice. Well, I was rushing for things to get done. Anyway, I enjoyed it. I did sing some songs, but by that time it was going to end. I sang Yong Qi, the song I used to hear always in KTV. I dedicated this song to June and Auntie Maria cos they are the bday gals today 08.08! Also, to Kerren, who always sings this song in KTV. Finally, to amelia, Happy Advanced Bday! Hope you are happy with the celebrations today! (: Ai Zhen de xu yao Yong Qi~~ (: The rhythm of the melody still lingers in my mind every now and then. Anyway, what is so wrong with the homosapiens today? I thought evolution would make them think and act better, but they seem to be lack of sensibility sometimes. Well, some homosapiens, I should say, not all. Probably natural selection in a few decades or centuries time would change all these. The traits in these particular homosapiens would totally vanish in the population itself, I hope. When you gain something, practically you will lose the other thing that you already have had with you. Is this theoretically true? I think it's quite true sometimes. People would always tend to think that they have lost something particularly, but they have never thought of they have gained something else; Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining! I think I have practically missed out some parts of my life, including people, but I still feel grateful by thinking the other way round, comforting myself that everything is gonna be alright. Give more, expect less. If only most of the homosapiens would think alike, what would have happened to the world? Sometimes, you might get berserk with all the annoyance around you, but you just have to get controlled of yourself. Probably it will be the best thing to do. When there is some jokes going around, don't take them seriously. If you can joke with people, then they could joke back to. If you tend to hurt people, please hurt them only once and it is enough. If people tend to hurt you, let them hurt you and you must get yourself immuned to that pain, and never be so down with it again. If you miss a chance, work through it to get another opportunity. If you are tired, slow down and have a good laugh. If you ever get particularly annoyed by some people, just think about it sensibly that they are probably too crappy to do such stuffs. Well, anyway.. Say if you wanna say, lie if you wanna lie and hide if you wanna hide, but never ever anyhow love if you wanna love. It's lethal. (: I dont know who I am inside. Happy. Sad. Crazy. Dumb. Immature. Irritating. Fake. But I know I'm still the one who thinks too much always. Alrights. That's it for today. (: Happy Birthday! Love ya! (: |
|


