A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday, August 16, 2008


The iced smooth coffee which I drank to keep myself awake from getting dozed off in applic math class is the fault of why I cant sleep now. I'm still feeling alert now. But thanks to some frens who kept chatting with me! esp kevz, cos he couldnt sleep too. ahhas. (: Anyways, nice chat, mite! (:
omg. I'm a bit hungry now. I think I'm goin to sleep in a bit.
I think I'll have no more coffee after dinner at night from now on. ahhas. Well, it should be the coffee that makes me alert all these while. If not what else could it be? ahhahs.
ohkays. I think I'm getting a bit tired now. That freaking smooth coffee, really helps! For once and all, I concentrated more in applic math class today, I think, compared to any other day. ahhahs. Caffeine, a strong stimulant for me. ahhas.


Back to top