|
Thursday, August 14, 2008
ahhas. After shedding blood, sweats and tears of mine, I finally got my new blogskin on my blog. Well, really I don't really like the blogskin that I'm having now and obviously I dont know why I chose it. Probably, it was due to the fact that I was too curious to get the codings done and didn't get to see the beauty of the blogskin clearly. ahhas. Anyways, I cant just change all of these again after I have wasted a night-time to do all these. Crappy man! Sometime later when I get bored and moody with the blogskin, I'll change it for sure. No doubt man. But I really wanna throw up when I see my blog colour. ahhas. (: So how's my blog anyway? Leave a say in my chatbox! (: Chem Practical Test tomoro. So guess what? I wanna get some sleep now. Just hope there'll be no distractions. |
|


