|
Monday, July 7, 2008
It was IKEA times today! I just LoVe IKEA so much! After going to dogswamp with chiewshing, I rushed home to clear up some stuffs and grabbed a banana for lunch. Afraid of missing the bus, I hurried to the bus stop. Well, I got the bus. While in the bus, I was chatting on the phone with amelia. Chatting seems to make time pass so much better and quicker. Thanks, amelia! well, I met amelia in front of cigarette express shop. Then, we headed for the train station to IKEA near stirling. xD amelia kinda stimulated me if I wanna Bubble milk tea, but i refused! and I insisted it! Determined! 'cos I'm gonna have one tomoro! xD Woohoo..In IKEA at last! First thing first, of course, IKEA hotdogs and refillable tomato and mustard sauce, and drinks! So extremely super duper nice! It has been so long since I last went to IKEA. Now, I feel really content after having IKEA hotdogs. The atmosphere in IKEA and the wooden scent of the furniture dragged back the engraved memories of mine. It's the burning sensation of happiness. Lingers in my mind always! aww..it's the dumbie dumbie christen. She didn't get herself readily nice to be snapped by amelia. Oh yeh, I bought spoons and forks holder as well as two IKEA brushes. i've got one last time, but was spoilt by the cleaner. ahahs. So i bought some more. That was my day! It doesn't seem to sound awesome at all, but it is to me. ahhas. I almost dozed off on my way back in bus. well, getting a bus home alone seems to be so long. hahas. More drama series to catch up with! |
|


