A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Monday, July 21, 2008


It's the first day of term 3 today. I thought I was late for the Chem class, instead I was the first to reach the lab. Besides, the lecturer wasn't there yet. hahas. Well, I'm repeating the same phrase all over again. The weather is so darn freezing cold! (: At least, it was sunny today. The warmth of the intense bright sun just made everything all right.

umm. Not really much stuffs to talk about today. ah. Well, I should say my chem lecturer is a really more than superman. He was teaching like non-stop. I mean first day of his class, and we got a new assignment. hahas. Hectic!

I'll need a new change of myself. hahas. In what ways? They are such as the following:

1) No more saying, 'Hey, eat all the dishes. I don't like food left overnight.' I'll just keep them in the refrigerator. (:

2) No more acting like a garbage bin or truck. ahhas.

3) Having the 'Enough is just enough' in my mind.

4) Less chocs and other forms of it. Hopefully! hahas. ):

5) More strenuous exercises.

That's all for this moment. Little by little changes from now on will do. ahhas. (:

oh yeh, one more. Quiting my job as a slacker from now on. ahhas.

All right.

just a bliss!! smiles everywhere!!
(: (: (: (: (:


Back to top