A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Thursday, July 3, 2008


A person's sensitivity normally exceeds his or her limit of sensibility.
Is this true? Discuss.

'We, human, make almost all of the world's population as living forms of life in the Earth. Hence, human are living organisms which have myriads of feelings. These feelings can range from happiness, sadness, disappointment, love, hatred, anger, empathy, to many others elements. Thus, this also comprises of sensitivity and sensibility. Sensitivity can be applied to a situation whereby one becomes too sensitive in the terms of feelings due to some incidents or words which may lead one to emotional breakdown. On the other hand, sensibility is basically the ability to feel or perceive. In other words, what I can elaborate about sensibility is that it is the measure of apprehension. If one can control his or her sensitivity, his or her sensibility will win sensitivity hands down. Hence, I strongly believe that a person's sensitivity would not exceed his or her limit of sensibility provided that he or she knows how to manage them truly well.'


hahahs. This is quite a tough question to write an essay about. That's just the intro.
ohkay. One more assessment to go later.
I've just done my chem assessment.
Is life always full of tests?

What's the meaning of life?
Ans: Live to eat, not eat to live.xP


Back to top