A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Monday, July 14, 2008


I did everything in a rush today.
I planned to wake up early, but ended up snuggling in my bed for another hour. hahas. Then I went on slacking around. Well, I did make things. In fact, I was waiting.
I went over to chiewshing's place to make pizza as planned earlier, but I kept on delaying it from 12.30pm to 4pm. ahhas. Sorry 'bout that! xD
We made Sweet and Sour Chicken Pizza, Sausages and Bacons Pizza, and Tuna Pizza. ahhas.

All are yummys! I stuffed in 5 of one-eight of a pizza there as my dinner, I suppose. Well, I'll just munch some fruits later. xD

Credits to chiewshing. She cooked the ingredients! xD


Wow. I'm still left with 6 more days to enjoy my hols. Time really flies. I still feel that I have lots of stuffs to do, yet I'm unsure of what they are. I've been eating, sleeping, movie-ing, hanging out with friends, trying new recipes and all over and over again. Well, it seems that boredom's gonna reach me soon. But I'm resisting it. hahas.
Ahh..I know. It has been months since I last touched a piano. It's going to be raining for this whole week, I reckon. The weather forecast says so. I have no choice, but to probably stay at home. hahas.

I'm gonna get myself enough sleep. Pimples are growing!


I'm gonna watch this later. xD
'Two Faces of My Girlfriend'
smiles.smiles.smiles.smiles.smiles.smiles.smiles.


Back to top