A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Sunday, July 6, 2008


Nothing much.

Well, there's nothing much today.

umm..peiying left for melb last nite. chiewshing stayed over with me last night. we watched tvb drama ' forensic heroes 2' until like I don't know what was the time. ahhas.

umm..then the morning sunshine penetrated into my room, waking me up. well, of course, woke up and slacked around. hahas. Got my laundry done. what a super duper nice sunshine outside this morning! xD

umm..what else? Got myself brunch of two bowls of milo cereals. hahas! I've been crazing over for milo cereals these days. Ate milo cereal, tv-ing through the channels and got attracted by a dumbie dumbie movie 'Spy Hard'. hahas. But I didn't get to finish that particular silly movie. well, there are some humourous parts of it.

umm.. next, after watching an episode of forensic heroes, I went for a jog with chiewshing. Quite tiring after got to run and walk uphill then downhill. hopefully, i'll get determined to do more again. I've got a deal on! xD

umm..then got the dinner all done. I made 'Kimchi Chigae'. Again, it was so much! But chiewshing and me finished 'em all. All the calories burned were useless, i reckon. hahas. But enjoyin is a big thing! Screaming over for the climax of the drama while we were eating. I couldn't put up that kimchi chigae pic up. I bet u'll all get scared. ahhas.

umm..then i accompanied chiewshing back untill halfway to her house. I wore just t-shirt and short pants! It was darn freezing cold! Chilly! hahas.xD

Back home. Creeps! But I LoVe it!
ohkays. I gotta catch up with my things. Writing a spoilt card, planning my day tomoro, watching my drama! So many to do, yet still lazying around. What do you expect? It's hols!

The Creepiness.
The Atmosphere.
The Songs.
The Voices.
The Jokes.
The Times that couldn't turn back.
The Engraved Memories.
The Happiness.

I promised to call them, and I did. But no one picked it up.


Back to top