A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Sunday, July 20, 2008


I just love the title up there today. (:
Well, classes are goin to commence in less than 24 hours time, counting from now onwards! omg! It'll be another very hectic term again. Works, assignments and tests are preparing to run over me at anytime soon! Talking about this, I've an Applic Maths assignment that remain dormant on my table. ahahs. (x Also, two novels which snored for the whole holiday. ahhas.

umm. I was busy sorting out all my musics in my laptop. Well, it's time to tidy up everything. hahas. It's so much messy. So far, at least it has got better. (: I've got myself some instrumental musics. It is just a bliss. The melodies of the songs just make everything turn up to be all right for me. Hopefully, these songs will save me from getting berserk all over and making myself up to no good at all. (:

Also, I went for a jog with chiewshing this evening. The weather was so darn chilly than before. I couldn't get myself running for one entire round of the field at one go. My stamina needs more improvement actually. ahhas. Frankly, I'm going to be determined to do all these! Persistence, please! (:

The only thing that we couldn't dominate entirely is the Time. It just goes away silently and without compunction. If only I could get myself a Time Machine, I would want to just teleport in my life back and forth, enjoying the euphoric memories.

It'll be a better day tomoro! I believe! I'll always take it as compliments no matter what. I'm blessed! Live everyday with blissfulness.

incredible. words. (:

bliss.soul.bliss.soul.bliss.soul.
(: (: (:


Back to top