A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008


Keep it short and simple. That's what K.I.S.S. means. ahhas.
So I'm gonna keep my blog entry today as short and simple as possible.

Hence, what I'm gonna say is Kiwi Milk Tea with Sago is totally Yukkys! Phew..what a random wrong choice! I was suppose to choose honeydew milk tea or mocha milk tea, but I ended up drinking that Kiwi thingy. And it was terrible! Well, just that I don't really like the taste at all!Eww...Besides, it's no longer $3.50. There's an increment in the selling price. It has gone up to $4.00! Omg! Wasted $4 for that horrible drink. hahas! no more kiwi milk tea next time. Ever!
hahahs!

Oh..finally, I'll be having my final two assessments tomoro! And I'll be as free as a bird. xD
Alrights. Till here then! Need luck, luck, luck for tomro! xD


Back to top