|
Thursday, July 24, 2008
keep bleeding. It was my finger. It bled this morning. I was horrified. Well, I just plastered it fast enough to stop it from bleeding profusely. hahas. (: After my elacs class, I hurried home, met up amelia and caught a bus to the city. Just for Utopia. ahhas. We crazed about utopia so much. (: Then, we went in a cd shop, and realise that one of our schoolmate works there. There's a puppy in there. So cute! (: Then, I went to get some fruits from the supermarket, and got home after that. I thought I'd miss the bus, but I didnt. ahhas. Taking a bus home is the time to think a lot frankly. I've been thinking, thinking and thinking throughout. How I wish that the bus wouldn't stop, but no way. I need to get home. It's just that I felt like staying in the bus, looking out the window and let my mind wander off. (: ohkays. I gotta catch up with some stuffs. aint it a bliss? (: |
|


