|
Friday, July 4, 2008
Woohoo...It's the last day of term 2 today. There was really nothing special happening in college today. Well, it's the last day. What do you expect? Not much students around and no one seemed to concentrate in class as well, except for those who had their last tests today. Oh yeh. We watched 'Bend It Like BEckham' in my elacs class today. Quite a nice sort-of comedy though. It is about pursuing the dream of an indian girl who wants to be a professional footballer. She tells lies to her parents about her going for football trainings and tournaments. How determined and brave she is when her parents strictly prevent her from going to the football trainings again. Nevertheless, she still sneaks out of her house to meet her football team-mates and coach. Life is about how you want to make your dream come true by having determination and blessings from your kins and people around you. She succeeds in getting a scholarship offered by a top uni in U.S., and gets a training place to be a professional footballer. To sum up, pursue for your dreams and have determination to do and say what you want. Plus, her football coach is so amazingly handsome xD So what was next? After lazying in the last period of Applic Maths class, amelia, jessica and me went straight right-off to perth city. When we reached there, we goodbye-ed jessica and headed for what we crazed for. Utopia! I drank Mocha Bubble Milk Tea today. Umm, it was quite ohkay, not that bad. Probably I should get back to the Original one. Then, we hang around in the city, waiting for peiying to come. At last, she reached and we headed to our next target. Penang's Food! Yummys! I ate Nasi Lemak, but Insan's Nasi Lemak is better than that in Penang's Food. I'm so clumsy when come to eating. I bet if someone brings me to a high-class restaurant, I can't act gracefully. hahas. Oh yeh, can that penang's food restaurant switch their music louder next time, because I can't hear 'em very well. I like the chinese songs playing in there. I'm being such a fussy complainer here, but customers are the first one. Ain't it? xD aj-you look gorgeous in that dress. xD HUngry jacks's icecream. I refused to eat at first when peiying offered to buy me one, but later she let me have a try on the icecream. And I was stimulated. In the end, i bought one, but I didn't finished it all. too full. In a nutshell regarding today's funs, I went with amelia and peiying from utopia to penang's food, then gelare and lastly hungry jack! what a day! Thanks ya amelia and peiying for such a great day!! Love ya all! Extra part~! Finally, I got the 888th view on my blog! ahhahs. Thanks to houmun ya! That's the formal event photo being put up in the International Student Office. That's me in that picture with mustard-coloured outfit. hahasxD ![]() Looking forward for more enjoyable times during the hols! hopefully, I won't get bored to death. ahhas. xD ordinary girl, ordinary life, ordinary atmosphere, looking out for the extraordinary one. hahahs. Before I forget, there's a cute girl I'd like to introduce. Her name is Xinyee. She's a nice girl. xD |
|



