A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Friday, July 18, 2008


Strong wind outside every now and then. It is so darn cold now, but thank god that the heater is on. Now that, I can feel the warmth in the house and continue to blog! hahas. (:

So what's about today? There are lots!

I woke up in the morning, getting myself ready to accompany peiying to ECU. But it was raining like so heavily outside and the wind blew so darn hard. So we waited for the weather to get better. And guess what? It was raining ices outside. I bet it was hailstones. The iced rain splak-ed, splak-ed and splak-ed, making splak-ing noises on the windows. hahas. Awesome!

Then we went to catch the 11.ooam bus. Gosh! The wind blew so hard, but I was not so easily being drifted away. I really love the feeling of getting yourself upright and stand to the wind. My umbrella almost got off from my hands. It was really the windy-est day of my life, I guess. ahahs. (x

It kept on drizzling and drizzling when we got to the city and ECU. We passed by one of the shop in the train station and bought ourselves some hot food. Gosh. It was so blissful to have some warm stuffs in the winter. So warm, even to the heart. ahhas. (x

We got to ECU and it was still drizzling. Another uni that I explored in Perth today. Well, ECU looks cool. It has some sort of games to play in its refectory. It has quite a lot of buildings for each school of faculties. Awesome! But we didn't go around much though. hahas.




A big ESCAPE stool. I wonder if I could escape from everything if I sit on it. ahhas. Impossible!




Then we went back to city again. I couldn't get the count of passing by the train station right, cos we were like getting through it so many times. ahhas. And the shops near the bus station as well. aww. ahhas. Got to see what I wanted to see. ahhas. (x

Again on our way back home, the winds were blowing so hard.
We had our early dinner today! Like around 4.30pm. hahas.
Steaks again! With Soups! But I was not alone this time. Chiewshing and Peiying were present. (:




We were like so full and bloated after this dinner. hahas.
Our dessert was Chocs, brought back from Melb by Peiying. hahas. (:
So nice!

Oh yeh, I forgot to add something for yesterday's entry. It was really crazy to carry 4 litres of milk home!! By myself. As peiying was also carrying 4 litres of milk herself. It was like 4kg of stuffs to take along for each of us! Crazy for milk as it was selling 2 packs of 2 litres milk for $5! hahas. What else? Invade straight-away! ahhas. (x

Again, for the third time, I couldn't watch part 2 of The Best Romance, a korean movie. I just dont get what is so wrong. First was Jenny and Juno. Second was The Virgin Snow. aww. I just couldnt get them right. *frowning*

ohkays. Classes are gonna start soon. aww. I'm still in my hols mood. (:

bliss.bliss.bliss.bliss.bliss.bliss.
(: (: (: (:


Back to top