|
Saturday, July 26, 2008
It rained for the entire day today. It rained for all the while I was in the city, getting Domino's pizzas for dinner, and all the way back home, still continuing when I went to get Narnia:Prince Caspian dvd from chiewshing's place. She has got a nice dog there. The dog is just so lovely eventhough I can't recognise whether it is a male or female. ahhas. Well, it sounds a bit crazy to carry three pizzas all along the way from northbridge towards the bus station. I carried only one though, but once I carried three at a time and felt that people passing by me were some sort of staring at me. ahhas. Crazy. Why would a girl carry three pizzas? ahhas. (: Well, that's an experience! Everthing was so enjoyable with the pizza-ing while movie-ing. Well, the Narnia was just so so. I would rate it only 6.5 out of 10. hahas. I'm utterly so tired now. After this, I think Im goin to flop down on my bed, and sleep just like that. But I feel so thirsty now. ahhas. Drowning soundlessly. Why. My blog entry is getting shorter day by day. blissblissblissblissblissblissblissbliss (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: |
|


