A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday, July 19, 2008


It's gonna be quite a long post today. (:

But prior to reading the stuffs I'm goin to write today, I want to announce to all that there are new stuffs in my blog. Look to your right side of this page! And scroll down to the bottom of this page! Super Mario! haahs. Play it! I get so frustrated easily as I couldn't somehow get through level 4 or 6 everytime. hahas. I'm goin to give up at anytime. (x

So what kind of special stuffs happened today?

umm. I went to Dogswamp first in the morning with peiying and chiewshing, bought some groceries back home and it was so much lighter than it used to be always. There were not much stuffs to carry. ahhas.

Then, we got back home, caught the bus to the City, walked around the shops, amd met Rizwan finally. Then we headed for the bus to Morley bus station. It was really darn chilly today. The wind! I'm training myself to get immuned to the penetrating cold wind these days. hahas. Sounds stupid, aint it? (x

Finally, after like 20mins in the bus, we got to Centro Galleria, Morley. Awesome! It's a shopping complex. It looks a lot similar like The Karrinyup's one. Anyway, there are so much to look around. (: Plus it is like summer inside the building. (x

So what were we hunting for? Food, of course! ahhas. Almost dying of starvation as it was 2pm, we surveyed the foodcourt while waiting for Loshini. (: The aroma of the coffee, cakes, chinese food, japanese food, indian curry and pancakes all stucked in my noses, dragging my soul towards them. Yummys! I ate Beef Brisket Noodle Soup for lunch! Yummys! It was such a bliss. I feel that I'm blessed! hahas. (: Contented!


Donut King! In Centro Galleria!

The Foodcourt we were in!


The yummiest Crepes chiewshing and I shared to nibble! (:
The warm crepes with banana and strawberries slices sandwiched in between with the whipped cream and icecream spread wholly over it! The heavenly taste of that dessert stayed so long in the mouth. So blissful! Heart melts! (:



Snapped this from above! (x

I love these quotes from the cards! Only those who were with me today knew what I did with these cards! (x



I dedicate this to everyone who reads my blog! (:


This is meaningful!


I dedicate this to all my friends! Love ya all! (:


Again 116! 'Be Strong and Don't Give up' I dedicate that to myself. (:



What's this? read the number backwards and you'll get it! (x


Happy Bday, Rizwan! May all your wishes come true!
A pillow as your gift from chiewshing, peiying and me. Well, a pillow for you so you'll dream of us at night! (x


In the bus back to Perth City! The main point here is the KFC at the back! hahas.



While walking all the way back along the streets in Northbridge, I saw this shop. All Roasted Ducks! Looks shiny and glamourous! hahas. Yummys!



Well, I love to walk my way slowly to the bus station. Heart melts everytime. (:

Back home, I was really full to the fact that I must be determined to control my rate of food consumption from now on. I discovered something in Target today. 4 trials! I just couldn't believe my eyes. But two different instruments were tried by 3 subjects. Probably the gravitational force is just much stronger over here. (x

I'm goin to make all food invisible to me from now onwards. Ridiculous! ahhas. (:

is it a bliss? Just let me be forever in euphoria please. Seventh Heaven!

heart.airy.heart.airy.heart.airy.heart.airy.


Back to top