A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008


Yeah~ I sat Human Bio Exam finally..
Done with it this evenin...
It's goin' to be Chem Exam tomoro..
and the worst thing is that I haven't touched chem after my dinner just now...
slackin' every now and then...
Still feelin' very tired after that Human Bio exam...
Time can be wasted very easily...
By Procrastination!!
But live everyday with surprises which might not be a surprise at all..
But if u regard that as a surprise..
as in you haven't encountered it yesterday or before...
It's a new thing of the very day that you are living in..
If you ever notice, even though people around you are all the same everyday,
you might not have known the slightest changes in them...
the slightest surprises that you are giving to everyone....
the slightest ever thing that could bring a big difference to everyone around you....
Enjoy with satisfaction...
I need to start workin' on my chem now....XD


Back to top