A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Look what I've got here! A college radio with "116" on it! ahhas! Awesome! You must be thinkin' that I did that. Amazingly, it's not my job here. I just happened to get this radio for a listening summary practice, and Gosh! 116! How coincidence! ahhas! XD



Deserted, isolated, lonely library! No one's in there!!





Oh yeh, something really dumb happened to me in Applic maths class this morning. Guess what? Do you know what is 3x2x1? It's easy, ain't it? But I was kinda fooled by my lecturer when he said, 'Execute that in your calculator and find what is the answer?' Everyone said 6 and I was going to press on my calculator. I realised that I'd been dumb at that moment. I smiled and blushed to myself when the lecturer kinda said me,' Oh, you still need to execute that in you calculator, ain't you?' hhas! Kinda embarrassing.

I just posted up these broken-eggs pics. It happened last week. Perfectly broken eggs!!




Shoot for the Moon!!
Even If You Miss, You'll Load Among The Stars.
Always enrich my blog with Quotes. XD




Back to top