|
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
I woke up this morning and was on my way to brush my teeth when i saw this rainbow appearing in the sky.. It made me smile to myself.. It's the best thing of the very day that u'll be headin' onto.. Havin' seen the rainbow in the sky, my happy mood got up to its optimum level.. It was kinda like of a paradise...? too far..ahhahs... i captured a pic of it before it went off... where is the meticulous girl..?? I'm searching for her.... where's the girl who knows determination very well..?? I'm searching for her too.... where has that girl gone too..?? But the girl has really grown up.. She has experienced things far more than before.. She has seen things more than before... She has tried to do things that she probably could not have done it... She has more memories than before... She has learned how to appreciate things more than before.. She has known a lot since then.. That is her!! Fill everyday of ur life with hope and appreciation.. |
|


