A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Monday, June 16, 2008


hah..It's Monday again. Should I think it as a new fresh start of the week or a new threatening chapter of neverending-heaps-of-works-to-be-done week? Hmm, anything unique happened today? Well, as usual, not really. ahhas!
I need to get boosted up. Anything that can boost my rate of determination to stop slackin'. ahhahs! energy bar? Will that help? Talkin' 'bout that, I cant never stop craving and munching food. What's wrong with me?
hah..Talkin' 'bout that, I'm going to cook dinner later. ahhahs!

5 more days to cut my hair. ahhas! desperate need!

'Don't care about fame. In this way, you'll be found by others to be special.'
I got this quote from a novel I'm currently reading, 'Peony In Love'. I spoilt my mood to continue reading it by flipping all over the pages and got to know the ending. ahhas!


Back to top