A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Sunday, June 1, 2008


Aww.. My mind kept on wandering away all this afternoon...
When I needed concentration, it just went off like this..
Gosh..they let to some thoughts and memories though..
Can't never stop thinkin' bout those memories...
and expectations...
Slackin' every now and then..
Anyway, it's officially winter now in Perth today... but it's not snowin'...
Best thing of the day is that enjoyin' lunch and dinner...
And Laughin' All The Way When Eatin' Food...
I bet if we don't laugh for some reasons, we cant eat the food...hahas..
Thanks to Peiying and Houmun for all the laughters during lunch and dinner...
Which I bet we cant never live through if we dont laugh at that time....
ahhahs.....XD
LAughin'...
LAughin'....
LAughin' all the way.................
I need more perserverance and Luck...
Human Bio Exam on Tues, 2.40pm...


Back to top