|
Friday, June 27, 2008
No more discussions about pollution topics again today, because if everyone doesn't seem to communicate and co-operate towards the end, conservation is utterly to no use at all. Completely useless! *anyway, i like my previous blog entryXD* See that Smiley below? It's the Smiley Ham! My lunch! I ate instant noodles with this cutie smiley ham on top! Yeay! I got my student edge card finally. It's pink in colour! Also, I love the card number ending with Triple Threes! XD Awesome! Gosh, it's raining quite heavily now! Continuous thunderstorms with unending sprinkles of rainwater from the sky, tapping on the roofs and grounds, are what I enjoy most. Tests are coming up next week. Endeavors are what I need. Oh yeh..someone is departing tomoro morning back to hometown. He's leaving in less than 24 hours, and let us hope that he remembers to take his things. I wonder how everything will be if he forgets his passport! Panicking around, i guess! ahhas! XD |
|


