|
Thursday, June 12, 2008
hmm.. Im so sleepy now... But... need to fnish up bloggin' first.. XD I went to UWA just now... It's so awesome... the UWA buildings are so, so nice... and big some more.. it's like a real uni... aww.. wanna go there, but the course i want is not in there.. hopefully next year.. I was on my way in bus to UWA, passing by St. George.. and of course, took a pic of it.. hahhas.. I had KFC for dinner.. forget the name of the burger.. Zinger Burger..?? hahahs... Nice... ahhas.. But I got refreshment after lectures in UWA.. Eventhough i was like full, i dont know why I still could stuff in some sandwiches n cookies.. Like piggy.... gosh... XD My fren was like askin me, ' hey, whats ur mouth used for..?" And I said, ' To eat.." then he said, " No, to talk... only u would say to eat.." ahhhas.. Funny guy.... ehems..someone in the bus just now, sitting next to me, said somethin' very threatenin'... She said She Likes 'Someone'..starting with the letter............... ahhahas.. XD That 'she', if u see this, u know who im talkin' bout here... XD This is really meaningful... "give but never expect returns..." It was siewlin who said it... It's truly right... But not to everyone, she said... consider..? I wanna cut my front hair very, very much.. Mission for this weekend.. Must.. Must... waiting for the info to get to that particular saloon.. hahhas..XD |
|


