|
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Celebrated Peiying's Bday at Uncle Billy's Restaurant in Northbridge.. It was Fun, though it didnt work well.. hahahs.. XD Here's the cake... Thanks to Rizwan~ Look at the Knife that was used to cut the cake!! The knife is used for cutting meat.. I asked the waiter if I could have a knife to cut a cake.. He disappeared into the kitchen and popped up minutes later, with that "knife" dangling in his hand.. And I was like Stunned.. Gosh.. He said that was the only knife that they had.. I was like.. "err.. ok... that's alrites.." That was kinda cool.. cutting a cake with a meat knife.. ahhahahhas... And i wanted 10 spoons for all of us from another waiter.. cos there were 10 of us there.. the Waiter again gave me surprise, saying.. "OMG, 10 spoons?" And I said, "Yeh, 10 please.." He was like he didn't believe what I said.. Kinda funny... ahhahas.... I don't suppose he thought I was goin' to use that "10" Spoons to eat for that dinner.. And gosh, he brought me 10 forks too... We already had 10 chopsticks! ahhahahhs.. Funny though! And one more.. I wanted the bill for the dinner from another female waiter... and i guess she didnt get what i said by mishearin' it as "beer", I suppose.. ahhahs.. Then she like went to murmur to another waiter.. that waiter approached our table, and once i said very clearly "Bill, Please.." ahhahas... Then, he was like.. "Ah.,.. Bill.." ahhahas.. funny thing... Should have spoken mandarin with them rite..?? ahhahhas... The food that we ordered... XD I LoVE that Squid With Sambal Sauce and Spinach With Century Egg!! I felt that I was back in SG and Brunei again.. ehhehes.. |
|


