|
Monday, June 16, 2008
hah.. Finally. I got my blog done. It was all messed up for the last few days. And I got really frustrated with it. Though this blogskin is not what I wish to have. Aww..I wanna the other blogskin. Ah..Never mind that. I'll do that the other time. I've been shedding tears and blood to modify these things. And my time was wasted. ahhas! Well anyway, I learned something. Make sure you are on the right track of doing something, otherwise you'll have to do it all over again. hahahs! It was raining for the entire day out there. The wind was blowin' so hard. Sound of the leaves of trees flappin' against the window was so annoying. But I love all of these. The Creepiness! Here is a couple of upcoming movie list that I copied from Felina's Blog. *hope you don't mind, Felina. winkz* Forgetting sarah marshall (august 2008), love guru(september 2008), mama mia (september 2008), my mighty princess (september 2008, korean film), old dongs (october 2008, starring robin williams and john travolta), son of rambow (oct 2008, starring ED WESTWICK), He's just not that into you ( starring drew barrymore, jennifer aniston, scarlett johansson, jennifer connelly, october 2008), harry potter and the half blood prince ( november 2008) and madagascar 2: the crate escape ( december 2008). Omg..So many nice movies going to be out soon. I mustn't miss all these. Aww..I haven't got to watch Narnia yet. Hmm..I'll get this in my July Hols. Three more weeks to get to that Hols. I'm desperate for that. ahhahs! Omg..I've been slackin' all the time. An alarmin' rate of slackness in me. Heaps of works are waiting for me to get them done. Happy Father's Day! (hope my dad has got my card for him XD) |
|


