A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Friday, June 20, 2008


Hah..hmm..Time to get my bloggin' done again, but I've got nothing to express today. Except that I took some photos of the Experiment that I did last week. The Bacteria Growth in the Agar Plates! It's got rainbow colours, ain't it? XD






By some kind of something that is inside me, I happened to remember a song that I used to listen quite often last year. Everytime By Daniel Lee.








Lately I’m not who I used to be
Someone’s come and taken me
Where I don’t wanna go
If I knew exactly what I have to do
In order to be there for you
When you were feeling low
And all the things we ever wanted
Were once yours and mine


Now, I know we can revive it


All the love we left



Everytime I kiss I feel your lips and


Everytime I cry I see your smile and


Everytime I close my eyes I realise that


Everytime I hold your hand in mine


The sweetest thing my heart could ever find


And I have never felt this way


Since the day I gave your love away



Save me, I’ve fallen from my destiny


You and I were meant to be


I’ve thrown it all away


Now you’re gone


It’s time for me to carry on


But baby I just can’t go on


Without you by my side



And all the things we ever wanted


Were once yours and mine


Now, I know we can revive it


All the love we left



Everytime I kiss I feel your lips and


Everytime I cry I see your smile and


Everytime I close my eyes I realise that


Everytime I hold your hand in mine


The sweetest thing my heart could ever find


And I have never felt this way


Since the day I gave your love away


We can survive it


All the pain we feel inside


You relied on me and now I’ve let you down


Now, I promise you forever


I will be the best I can


Now, I know we can revive it


All the love we left



Everytime I kiss I feel your lips and


Everytime I cry I see your smile and


Everytime I close my eyes I realise that


Everytime I hold your hand in mine


The sweetest thing my heart could ever find


And I have never felt this way


Since I gave your love away






What else could I do? I just want what I need.




her strength: care too much
her weakness: care too much
Hence, her strength=weakness=care too much
In conclusion, it's very risky but she can't help it.




She's happy to have seen and talked to her parents today. XD


Back to top