A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday, June 21, 2008


Huh! What an exhilarating day today! I did what I have always wanted to do and desire for. However, when you want something, you tend to sacrifice another thing of yours. ahhas! Have extremely great enjoyment is a not a bad thing though. ahhas!


Okies. What I did today?
I woke up so early this morning just for the fact that we were going to dogswamp for grocery shopping. When you tend to plan the thing to be so good and perfect, however sometimes it turned up to be another way round. ahhas! Well, this morning was damn freezing cold when walking to Dogswamp. Ah, hopefully I can still bear the chilly winter wind. Well, luckily there were still people who were strong enough to block the wind. I was trying to stand behind him, but it tended to be of no use. hahas! No offence though! We reached dogswamp and rushed to buy things as if we were like assaulting the stores but of course not with rifles all those things. hahas! We bought two packs of 13kg-rice. Two packs of toilet rolls. Imagine that if we three were to carry all these things home all the way from dogswamp to 51 hodgson street, we would have perished before we even walked for more than 300m. ahhas! Ridiculous! And of course, we took taxi instead. And the thing was that the taxi driver was so kns. He didn't even help us to load some of our stuffs in the car. Well, the other taxi drivers we met before helped us. And that he just sat in his driver seat in enjoyment! Absolutely ridiculous! what do you reckon?


Well, I got home after that. Then, I was rushing to get my lunch so that I could catch a bus just in time to meet amelia in city. *well, sorry for waiting for me so long in utopia=)* Also, I got myself a Milo Bubble Milk Tea again. Well, this time was not so nice. There was something peculiar 'bout its sago(pearls). ahhas! Well, I enjoyed that anyway. I sucked till the last drop of it. ahhas!

Then, I took Armadale train line with amelia to Oats street, then sat bus 98 to a bus stop in front of Curtin Uni of Tech. It's so awesomely big! Well, it's like quite isolated though. ahhas! What do you expect? That's Uni. UWA is much more awesome! Then, I wanted to thank so much to Xinyee and her friend who deliberately went to meet us and drive us to that saloon! Thanks so much! Appreciate lots! =D

Well, the hairdresser is quite cool anyway, in such a way that he seems like he wants everything to be perfect. As in he makes sure every bit of the hair to be cut off is being done. He'll like check every part, every edge. Nice though!




my new haircut! Is there any difference? My front hair probably?


up*amelia.me down*me.peiying


After my haircut, amelia and me went to meet peiying in front of Myer. Guess what we did next? Invading towards Poppo japanese and korean restaurant! ahhas! The food was awesome! Mine is Kimchi Chigae! Spicy, but extremely nice though. No comments! ahhas!

what was next? We went for Gelare Waffle. The warm waffle with ice-cream toppings melt in the mouth, leaving you to enjoy the paradise! Absolutely awesome!

Finally, it was time to leave amelia and head for home. What a day! Besides, when I was in the train station, waiting for the bus to come, my wish came true. ahah! dumbie dumbie christen! she finally saw what she wanted to see. dumb dumb always!




See that sign?

Immensive satisfaction.Something arises though. I must get rid of that something.
Oh yeh, Thanks so much to amelia for waiting me to get my haircut done. Wan sui! ahhas~
Thanks to peiying too, who just came out to the city to eat and then head back home again. She confessed that. hahas! Thanks!


Back to top