|
Saturday, June 7, 2008
I went to enjoy food again today... ahhahas... Which was the only best thing that ever happened to me today... It was all so nice... And I went to drink Utopia again.. ahhahs.. this time Choc Mint With Sago.. But it wasnt that nice, or probably due to my moody feeling at that time.. What's wrong with me..?? Cos I care... If only... I've been thinking too much again.. The same thing always happened to me... Last Year.. This Year... How could I ever overcome all of these.. The overwhelmed bundle of feelings inside me... People must have been thinking, Christen.. You are really childish.. Aren't they..?? No one knows what I was thinking about.. Be Aggressive, That's what I'm learning to be.. I've come so far, I can't just drop down and be defeated just like that.. I can't.... People must have been thinking, Christen.. are u homesick or what..?? missin' family..?? Nah... Im not homesick.. It's not about that... It's not... It's something... Is it about studies..?? Nope.. Wrong again... Something that only some could understand... The same thing happened to me last year... And i really really hate it.. Hate for the thing to be happened again.. And partly Hate Myself for doing and thinkin' bout it.... I wish for something to erase all these bad and disappointed things in my mind... Or Else I would never be the same again... Anyway, Thanks for those ppl who chatted with me n cheered me up today.. I Appreciate it...XD |
|


