|
Monday, June 23, 2008
What A Night! ahhas! It was nice to sit down together and chat, having Hot Milos with friends even though the location was in the dining room. Well, right after my dinner just now, I promised myself a treat to drink Milo an hour later. hahahs! What kinda stomach I'm having here! So right after that one hour, that was around 9pm, I sneaked out and knocked on peiying's door, stimulating her if she wanna drink Milo too. ahhas! Then next target was Houmun. At last, all drank Milo, except peiying who made herself oats. ahhas! *i knoe u were hungry, peiying cos Oats was kinda too muchXD or was it because of the dinner? XD* Then, all had made themselves a cup of thing. hahas! We sat down and chatted from one topic to another. Multiple range of conversation topic, we had! hahas! Too much that I can't remember the pieces and bits of it. The atmosphere made me feel like I was back in Starbucks again, or some other coffee shops I used to go in Sg. Aww.. MIiSs my Green Tea Frapp without Whipped Cream. It was Michael who recommended this paradise drink and I completely fall in LoVe with it. LoVe it! Oh yeh, what made the chat just now so nice was with the songs playing on! Nicholas Teo-Ji Mo Pian Jie! Houmun played that continuously in his laptop! Nice random selection! ahhas! We were like sitting there talking something full of sense and mostly nonsense plus ridiculous subjects for about 1 hr. Then, back to where we were initially. After that, I wanna switched the air-con heater on, but the remote was in low power. Hence, spent time to unscrew the thing, change the batteries, and screw it back again. Well, the thing was that initially we couldn't made it into the Heater Mode. ahhas! Both peiying and Houmun couldn't make it right. Well, let's come to my hands instead. And it did work after I was like murmuring love to it! ahhas! what la~ Then, we three went on chatting in my room again! Random topics! Laughing all the way when we were talking about childhood games! Oh yeh, I remember the pose just now, houmun. The way you sat on the floor. I should have taken a photo of you.XD Finally, it was really back to where we were initially. hahas~ Nice housemates I have here to chat with! hahas! What a night! |
|


