A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Gosh. I wanna cut my hair so much. I've been saying that for like dozens of times. ahhas! desperate need this week!

What a day I had today! I really enjoyed my Human Bio class even though I was damn tired after staying up late to finish off my Elacs ppt slides for presentation tomoro. hahas! Burning Midnight Oil! XD

Oh Yeh, My Human Bio Lecture. hahas! The lecturer today was very funny. She was explaining to us regarding on Immunisation. Bacteria all those things. How the B cells and T cells respond to Antigens. She was trying to make some fun so that we can implant that facts in our brains. ahhas! She was like using PacMan as example of phagocytes. Sayin' the Pacman Gobble Gobble us up. We were the viruses. And once she made actions like holding a rifle, aiming at us, and shooting at us! Awesome. ahhas! Enjoyed that!

Also, I got to check our agar plates that amelia and i made last week. Omg! It's colourful! Well, i mean the pattern of bacteria growth. Awesome! Amelia and I were like congratulating each other for doing such a successful and nice one. ahhas! COngrats once again, Amelia! I think we did a lot of human activities for that. Ain't we, Amelia? ahhas! XD

Oh yeh, I was so hyper-happy today before my Applic Maths class. ahhas! Thanks to Amelia once again. She spotted Someone and urged me to see that Someone. ahhas! Tremendous satisfaction built up in me rapidly. ahhas! Dumbie Christen. As Usual. The thing she always does. Dumb Dumb christen! XD

Anyone out there who has anti-slacking pills? I need that so desperately.

Okies. I gotta finish off the last bits of my presentation after dinner. No more MobWars.

Penny Dai's song in christen LoVeMusicbox. I LoVe this song currently.XD The lyrics down there.

怎樣

曲:戴佩妮 詞:戴佩妮 編:

我這裡天快要黑了 那裡呢
我這裡天氣涼涼的那裡呢
我這裡一切都變了 我變的懂事了我又開始寫日記了 而那你呢
我這裡天快要亮了那裡呢
我這裡天氣很炎熱 那裡呢
我這裡一切都變了我變的不哭了 我把照片也收起了 而那你呢
如果我們現在還在一起楓O怎樣
我們是不是還是深愛著對方
像開始時那樣握著手就算天快亮
我們現在還在一起楓O怎樣
我們是不是還是隱瞞著對方
像結束時那樣明知道你沒有錯
還硬要我原諒
我不楹儠
我怎麼原諒
Somehow it's true.


Back to top