A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Monday, May 12, 2008


yes!! Finally, my Applic MAths assessment is over.. *happy*..
I just finished my dinner, feeling so full.. I'm tryin' to control myself, but i cant help it sometimes.. I get hungry so fast these days, cos i guess it's cold probably.. ahhahs... Always want to find something to crunch in my mouth.. ahhahs.. omg! I cant be like that.. Stummy keeps on growing! ahahs...

I received a sms from my mom today, that in Brunei on their way back home, a tree fell down. Luckily, they were slow enough to avoid that.. Phews.. So close.. Hope they will always be well.. =D
Avoid whenever we can.. Don't go out when there is strong winds or heavy rain.. It's very fatal sometimes..

gosh.. It's 8pm now.. and i haven't had my shower yet...

*i wanna do my front hair.. It's growing and getting so messy soon.. Sobs*


chRisTen


Back to top