|
Thursday, May 29, 2008
I don't mean to blog today..But I just finished my ELacs Exams 2 hours ago.. I feel so tired now... My brain juice is refilling its content now.. ahhahs.. Gosh, i didn't do well for my listenin' summary part.. The voice from the speaker was echoing all over in the gym.. can't really listen very clearly... Wat's more.. I didn't know what I wrote, and I just bluffed something in.. hahhahs... Anyway, it's over.. hahahs... Coming up is Human Bio Exams.. Gosh.. Still have many to get through.. hahas.. MUSt get good use of these few days before it..XD Omg.. Nicholas's concert in SG... It's somewhere tomoro or the day after tomoro.. Can't remember.. Gosh, I miss it! I miss the time when I was in SG and I saw him in the autography session for his new album.. I shook his hand! and my hands was sweatin' all over.. hhahs.. It has always been sweatin' anyway.. ahhahs.. omg.., LoVe him so much!! XD hmm.. what if i was still in SG today, would I be goin'?? No Fate.. hahahs... 心, 一支提醒我,指引我。 只是有时心太浮,人太杂。 短暂的喜乐,盖过心灵的鼓声, 於是我,失去方向,一再又再。 如果心静。 如果我心定。 定。。。 ahhas.. It's another excerpt from that courage book again... XD |
|


