A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday, May 17, 2008


What has happened to the world around us..?? So many tragedies, unfortunate events, disasters.
What is the meanin' of life with all of these..??
I was watchin' news on the TV a while ago.. i was as if i havent watched news for a long time.. I was kinda busy during weekdays, having no time at all to spend some for TV.. But i love Fridays, the time i could spend on as i like.. Not too much though.. hahahs.. I watched Jumper and Stardust with Pizzas as Dinner just now.. hahhas.. So nice actually, eatin' with frens.. hahhas.. And we were like shakin' all over 'cos of the cold weather.. heehes...
Well, Back to what i wanted to say a while ago... why has the world been like this..??
Cyclones in Myammar..
Earthquake in China..
Pensioners are treated badly...
Tons and Tons of Sympathy for those people..
Cant imagine at all..?? what if I was there..?? Touch wood though.. Quite Scary, ain't it..??
Empathy..
One more thing to say..
DO somethin' fast if you wanna do it before it's too late...
there's nothing that couldn't be revived unless you don't try it..
It's hard to gain something or someone back, but easy to lose them...
We have to live our everydays with the every possibility that we could get delighted with..
it's worthwhile at least..
I went to Drink Horlick Milk Tea in Utopia again after class with Amelia.. ahhhas.. that crazy girl always craves food these days.. ahahs.. Then we went to Priceattack, attackin' the stores' perfumes' Tester... Here sprayed, there sprayed.. ahhahs.... I LoVe one of the perfumes.. ahhahs... Aww.. so many that i desire.. ehhehes.. I havent got a new watch yet, and i have no watch now!!! all are broken.. Can't find one that i like.. ahahs...
Oh.. I LoVe that main character in JUMper.. HAyden Christensen.. So HAndsome! gosh!
It's getting late now.. Need to get more sleep.. Tired..
Unfinished Chem Pract, Human Bio & elacs Assessment comin' up.. all waitin' for me.. ahhas..
i'm still cravin' for somethin'.. somethin' that is hard to find...


Back to top