A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Saturday, May 10, 2008


hahahs... 2nd part of the previous entry.. ahhahs..
One of my fren in perth asked me why I blogged about my past memories.. N i said i liked to do so.. ahhahs.. *u know who u are* Hint: 'su ku kia'.. hahahs..

Im having all the memories in Singapore with me.. and i love them!

In Spore 2007!
went to SAkae SuShi with SG's frens.. and we ate till this much.. that was the first round only..


X'mas tree in Queensway Shopping centre! I miss the CuRRy Chicken Rice there.. and LAksa! Yummy!! Milo Dinasaur!! OMG!! The shop EXamPLe.. I love it!! I bought my badminton racket there in Queensway... hahahs...


Oh yeh.. one very crazy thing that i did in Spore last year was walkin home from Chinatown to Redhill after eating Indian Buffet and greasy Ba Gua.. ahhas.. i was with Siewlin n Cavan.. we were like so full of oily stuff that time and decided to walk and then take bus home.. But we ended up walking home cos we thought our destination was very near.. but it was very far actually.. Siao.. We reached home after like 2 hours later.. damn tired that time.. ahhhas.. but i guess that burned the calories gained.. hahas.. Enjoyed it!!

LAst Gathering in SG's house before i left in Dec last year.. Auntie Melia's roasted Chicken.. so nice!! what a nice family there... Love them!~


HAd SAkae SuShi again.. LAst one before i left Spore.. with JEnnifer and DJ!


Thanks to Ashley, DJ and Ben!! and my aunt n uncle in Spore!! For sending me off in Changi Airport!! Appreciate it!! =D


Thanks for all these presents!! bear from DJ!! thanks!
the cookies' tins!! from cardin, willy n Siewlin!! THAnks lots!!
And the cd with the book!! THanks so much to Siewlin!! *frens forever*
and i remember earrings from michael, card from diana!! thanks lots!!



I'll be back to Spore again someday.. I left my footprints there.. i'll never forget.. ehhes.. Love all my frens and housemates in Spore!! MIss you guys so much~!


Back to top