A bee is attracted to a prettiest flower;
A girl is attracted to a sweetest boy;
I am attracted to the heartless you.

Friday, May 23, 2008


Gosh.. 5 more days to go for my semester 1 exams..
So many to cramp into the head..
probably it's time for the real hardships goin' on here..
No Pain, No Gain..
My Dinner again tonite..


A Big Plate of Noodles.. XD


I went to Dogswamp yesterday, and i got this blue balloon.. it flew away for like 3 times across the road.. and i was like silly girl, tryin' to get it back..ahhas.. But that balloon didn't stay for long.. It shrinked when i got home.. and now even worse, no more air inside.. It's like small wrinkled little creature.. ahhahs...

Going to be another tiring adn busy weekend and upcomin' school days~

I need more Inspiration, Determination, Motivation.. Who has lots..??



Back to top